Monday, December 26, 2011

What a Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know we did! Despite my really not feeling good yesterday, we had such an amazing day! My brother and his girlfriend (Audrey) got us the cutest frames ever for Riley and Baby and they gave us like 6 full bottles which totaled to be $170!!! Amazing!!! And then, after our gifts, my step dad (Leon) told us Ivey's is splitting their Christmas fund between the women's shelter and our adoption!!! That is roughly $750!!! Needless to say, I cried like a baby on more than one occasion yesterday! It was truly the best gifts EVER!

Riley enjoyed all of his gifts from Santa! The boy is absolutely rotten! He was so cute unwrapping his gifts though. I can still not believe he is three already! He is a sweet little man for sure!

So with all of this said, I cannot possibly tell you how excited it all makes me! I have been so busy getting ready for Christmas I didn't have much time to write! Please continue to keep up with our posts! Never know what info will come! And keep on helping when you can and spreading the word as much as possible!

Sorry to keep it so short tonight, I am really feeling horrible today and my little man is seeming really croupy so I am going to go lay down with him after we have some medicine and hope we can wake up feeling a little better. :-(

Goodnight...stay tuned for more fundraisers!!! Thank you ALL again for EVERY thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment