Wednesday, December 21, 2011

T-shirts, bracelets, fundraising galore!

I can honestly say I am continuously blown away by all of the support we are receiving! It is all truly such a blessing! I hope that the good Lord contintues to place such amazing and giving people in our life. In less than a week we have pre-sold 80 shirts! Can you believe that? I am in shock! But I am SO blessed and excited beyond belief! Please, please, PLEASE keep it up! I am excited to get the bracelet sells going, and the same for the bottle and puzzle piece fundraisers! The puzzle pieces are whatever you would like to donate, anything from $1 up! Every little bit helps! On your piece you donate, your name will be on the back. Once all of the pieces are donated for, the puzzle will be completed and framed and put in Baby's room.

We had our second home study appointment this morning and it went great! It is so weird to answer so many questions about yourself! For those of you who know Randy and I, we are generally pretty goofy, but to talk about ourself and each other to someone who doesn't know us, it is so hard!!! We are enjoying every minute of this though. I can honestly say that seeing him helping and cleaning and preparing for these visits makes me fall so much more in love with him. He is such an amazing man. I love him more than I could possibly say!!

Thank you for all of the prayers, thoughts, and support!! I cannot possibly say thank you enough! Every single thing helps, no matter how big or small! Keep on following us on here, we are hopefully going to have a few other things up and going soon! OH--our Aunt Debbie made us some cookies tonight to sell!! :) Peanut butter with chocolate on top. One bag (of 3 I think) will sell for $1. Everyone loves cookies!!! So, come on peeps! Let's buy some cookies, shirts, bracelets, puzzle pieces, or even just donate! We accept it all! ;)

That is all for today I think... Thank you ALL again for everything! Please continue to support, share, and spread the word!! Tell EVERYONE you know! You never know what could happen!! :)

p.s.... you can also follow us on FB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment