Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fundraise, Fundraise, Fundraise!

Today I have spent the good majority of the day thinking about fundraisers and money...what can we do? Can we raise enough? Why is adoption so expensive? And I have few answers. So I'm working on a shirt fundraiser, I've ordered the puzzle for the puzzle fundraiser, I'm working on getting bottles for the bottle fundraiser, and tonight I'm working on bracelets. (If you have other ideas, let me know!) My biggest worry at the moment is money! What we need to raise, what I would love to raise. I wish adoption could be as simple as a pregnancy, financially. Most people dont realize the costs of adoption. They are sky high! But worth it. I don't have all the answers. No one does. But I know we will make it happen. Some how. Some way. So all I ask is you support us when you can, and just be behind us for the rest. Sometimes the moral support is all we need. I may not have the answer right this minute, but we will figure it out. God will provide. I know it. In my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment