Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the season of giving!

Christmas is only a few days away! While I prepare for this by decorating and wrapping presents for my little man, my niece, and my two nephews, I think of all the babies and kids out there who need a good home with loving parents who can provide for them not only financially, but mentally and emotionally. I am so blessed to say we will be one of those families one day. I hope with all my might that this is not a long process for us. I hope it's fairly quick, but not too quick of course! We cannot wait to bring home the sweet baby that belongs with us. I know with time and prayer, that will happen. And I can NOT wait! :)

Christmas is about family, happiness, and the gift of giving. This year instead of buying gifts for each other, and buying useless "junk" for our families, we bought for the kids, and we bought for four sweet angels. We got things they needed that their parent(s) couldn't provide. We got things they wanted because every child deserves that. As I look back at that and the decision we made, not even knowing them personally, it makes me feel sk blessed to know that people are donating to our adoption! People we have known forever, people we have known a short time, and some people who don't know us at all. This means more to me than I can express. I mean giving to someone you don't even know so they can adopt their child? This is truly amazing and it is so close to my heart right now! So, whether you have donated to us or simply said an extra prayer, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. We truly appreciate everything everyone is doing for us. Family, friends, friends from school, and the complete stranger. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am truly blessed to have so many absolutely amazing people to support us in life, and to support us in our adoption. You are in my heart and you will stay there forever!!

On another note, our friendship bracelets came in today! They are $2 or 3 for $5! I attached a picture. Message me if you want one. 615-972-4189 or BrittanyVaught07@yahoo.com
We also have started our bottle fundraiser so let me know if you want a bottle to fill up! I have ordered more t-shirts too so if you haven't already ordered one-please do! :-)

I want to say a special thank you to my counter guys at work today - Pat and Hector - Thank you SO much for being so willing to have our bottles on the counter! It means so much to me that you are so willing to help us out and raise any money you can!

Thank you EVERY single one of you for your donations, your thoughts, and your prayers! You ALL have a special place in my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment