Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love and Support...

As much as this decision to adopt and this baby is for our family, as any woman can imagine, mommy is the biggest kicker! I have wanted another baby so bad for so long and not being able to fulfill that for myself and for my family has been seriously hard. It's been mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausting. More than I could possibly tell you. And this last year with the situations I have been involved in and been a part of, it has only made it that much worse. Worse being unless you know what I'm talking about, you can't fathom the heartache this last year has had on me. Now granted, it turned out best for everyone, but that doesn't make it any easier. But anyways, with all of that said, today I just want to thank my husband for being my rock. Being the support I need most. For listening to my vents and for wiping my tears. There have been days where I wasn't sure which way was up, but he helped me to get there. We have had struggles of our own, but what marriage doesn't? He has helped me get to where I am, and he has helped me be the person I want to be. Even when he thinks I am making a bad decision, he tells me what I think but lets me fall on my face if I need to and he is right there to pick me back up. He may not always agree with the things I say and the things I feel and do, but he always supports me and I know without a doubt in the world he will love me til death do we part. So, Randy, I know you're reading this, and I want to say thank you. And I love you more than words could ever tell you. Thank you for everything you do for me and for just making me laugh when I need it most. Thank you for being right by my side through this, and doing anything you can to help us get to our goal : Riley's new baby brother or sister. I love you. So much.

And as some of you may already know- our shirts and bracelets are in!!!!! You can see the attached picture of my amazing husband showing off our stuff! Message me for info! Can't wait to get all the shirts and bracelets passed out!

Thank you to everyone who is helping us by donating, thinking of us, praying for us, and simply spreading the word! We appreciate everything SO much!

God bless each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment