Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekends are never long enough!

I'm sure I'm not the only person who's ever sat down on a Sunday evening and wondered where my weekend went. We have cleaned up, cleaned out, and just cleaned so much this weekend! It's one thing to have friends and family visit, but to have someone come into your home who you're hoping will eventually give you a sweet baby - TOTALLY different story. Every impression you make has to be the best. And having never done this before- that's scary! So, we have worked our hind ends off! We still have a few things to finish up tomorrow and Tuesday night just to cover all our bases. Exciting, nervous, overwhelming!

On another note, I'm so blessed to say we don't even have our shirts yet but we have pre-sold 52 already! I canno thank you all enough! Please please please keep it coming! We need all of the help we can get! It's crazy how much adoption costs, but when it's what you're put here to do, you just "know" God will provide. Some way, some how. He will make this happen for us.

Our Threads of Hope bracelets will be in this week sometime, and so will our puzzle to start our puzzle fundraiser! I'm super excited for the fundraisers we have coming up! So definitely stay tuned to keep helping when you can! Plus you can always feel free to just click away on that little donate button on the blog! All donations are always greatly appreciated! :-)

Well, we are out for the night. All this cleaning has me exhausted! I'm including a picture of my two favorite sweet little boys just because I love them so much! They make my heart smile in so many ways! Riley and Carson - cousins who absolutely love each other. I'm so glad they have each other! Please continue to pray for all of our family during this adventure and while you're at it, say an extra one for my sweet nephew. He could use a few extra ones right now. His life is in a sort of tailspin and as he's too young to really know, pray for guidance for all involved that the good Lord continues to provide the support and love that Carson truly deserves. I truly appreciate it! He's such a funny little guy! :-)

Good night and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment