Saturday, December 17, 2011

I cannot say thank you enough...

It has been such a short time since we have made our decision public and have started talking fundraising, ideas, etc and I have constantly been amazed at all of the support we have. People buying shirts, wanting to buy bracelets, wanting to help in any way possible. This just amazes me. Most people don't know how rough the last year has been for us, and how big of a decision this has been, so the support we are receiving is just a blessing beyond belief. I cannot thank you all enough. For everything. Helping, donating, spreading the word, thinking of us, praying for us, and most of all supporting us! It means so much!

On another note, we have been cleaning like mad men today! We got Riley's room switched over to the I'd guest room and got his old room cleared out to be a nursery again. It's been a LONG day! Hard and exhausting! But we are making progress. We are so excited (and nervous) for our home study appointment Wednesday! It's so exciting to know that even though this could be a very long process that eventually, we will have a sweet little baby in that room again. Ri keeps telling us he wants a baby sister, but we all know he will take anything!! Just like we will! We are just ready to complete our family!

Well, in case you haven't heard from me, we are pre-selling our shirts! They are black with a red heart puzzle less one piece, piece is underneath and it says Support Adoption... 12.50 each. Let me know if you want one and what size!

I will post pictures when the house is done! I'm so excited to see it in its new form! And spotless at that! I'll post again soon...until then, have a great weekend! Christmas is barely a week away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment