Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So many updates!

Hey! Sorry I've sort of been missing! We have been CRAZY busy! We have sold over half of our shirts which is so exciting! And we still have some to get out! (I promise if you've ordered one, I haven't forgotten you, I'll get it to you ASAP!) We are also working on a cookbook now to sell as a fundraiser so if you have recipes you'd like to share - please do! You can comment with them or email them to me at Brittanyvaught07@yahoo.com. I'd love to put as many from all of you as I can!

Where are we at in the process? We have completed 3 of our 4 home study appointments and our last one is next Friday! Super exciting! Then our case worker will write our home study and then we will be approved to be "shown" to birthmothers! So, with that said, we should be officially "waiting" in about a month!!! We are so excited! We are crossing our fingers and praying so hard that our wait isn't toooo long! We know we could wait a while and we know whatever the wait is- it will be so worth it! God has a plan for us! We can't wait to live it out!

We have also painted the nursery and it should be all put together this weekend! We want to be able to include a picture of baby's room when we do our Dear Birthmothers letter this weekend. Speaking of which, I've thought about this letter for weeks. I know we can do it. But it is so much pressure. It feels like we are having to sell ourself to this birth mother, who will choose us to raise her baby. It's so hard to know what the exact words to say are. I know in the end it will be perfect, but it's a lot to think about!

Other than all of that, things are going good! I have started to sew and embroider things for extra money towards our adoption. So if you need anything let me know! I'll try to pos a few pics of things I've done so you can see! :-)

Well, until next time... Keep praying! :-)

Thank you to every single one of you for the support you've continuously given us. We appreciate it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment